Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 x french stick (cut 2cm high slices)
- 2 x packed of smoked salmon
- 1 bunch chives( cut to small pieces for garnish)
- 2 x red capsicum( grill under grill)
- 4 x eggs ( slightly beaten in bowl )
- 1 tspn oil for fry
- 1 x tub of smoked salmon dip
- 1 pinch salt and pepper( for seasoning)
1)The french stick cut to 1 cm thick and put under grill and make it nice and gold.
2)From eggs make it omelet as you like it on the oil in pan.
3)Capsicum put under grill and keep turning until black,then put it to plastic bag,leave in 5 – 10 minutes and then peel the skin off.
4)Spread on french stick smoked salmon from tub,then put on pieces of salmon from packet and on top of it put cut it omelet.Season with chives.
You can put on top the grilled capsicum.Will come very nice taste with that.
PS.This is nice and delicious lunch.