Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 6 x good quality sausages (this makes the meal, don’t be cheap!)
- 1 x medium onion finely chopped
- 3 x cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 x chili finely sliced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 400 g chopped tin tomatoes
- 1 splash red wine (no you cant drink it)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 x packet of spaghetti
- 1 handful grated parmesan to serve
Recreate everybody’s favourite Lady and theTramp pasta moment with this great pasta dish. This is all it takes
Remove the skins from the sausages.
Combine the sausage meat, onion, garlic and chili in a frying pan over a medium high heat. Break up the meat whilst cooking.
Once meat is sealed and browned on all sides add the wine and boil for about 2 minutes, then add the tomatoes and reduce to a simmer.
Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta as per packet instructions.
When pasta is almost ready, add the parsley, salt and pepper to the sauce and stir through.
Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan with the sauce. Mix through and top with grated parmesan.
Serve and enjoy.