Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 2 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 1/2 cup button mushrooms(sliced )
- 10 g butter
- 1 pinch salt and pepper( for seasoning)
- 1 handful ham or salami (finely copped)
- 2 x slices of cheese(any cheese )
- 1 Tbls of chives or shallots very fine sliced
1)Heat butter in pan on medium heat add mushrooms and cook until soft,but still crunchy.Leave aside.
2)In bowl whisk eggs and pour into same pan.Season with salt and pepper.Top half the omelet with mushrooms,ham or salami,cheese and chives or shallots.Carefully fold in half to cover the filling.
3)Transfer on a plate,serve with toast or toasted french stick.
PS.This is beautiful morning Sunday breakfast,if you are not in a hurry.