Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 2 cups brown rice cooked
- 2 x roma tomatoes, chopped well
- 2 x stalks celery, sliced
- 1 g green capsicum, chopped
- 1 handful small handful of chopped parsley
- 1/4 tspn salt and pepper
- 1 x desired amount of mayonaise
- 220 g or two cans tuna in springwater
Mix all of the ingredients together and enjoy for a healthy lunch or light dinner.
Even my kiddo’s love this quick salad.
Feel free to add other ingredients, sometimes I add corn kernals or baby peas, hard boiled eggs etc…