Rated 4.8 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 1/2 x bbq chicken(cold)
- 4 x medium gherkins(chopped to smaller pieces)
- 2 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese( mozzarella or tasty or any hard cheese)
- 1 cup home made coleslaw
- 1 x bottle of sweet chilli sauce
- 1 x pinch salt
- 1 x pinch pepper
- 1 x fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
- 500 g white cabbage ( chopped with knife )
- 100 g red cabbage (chopped with knife )
- 1 x carrots (peeled and shreded )
- 4 Tbls light mayonnaise
1)In bowl mix together white and red cabbage,add carrots and add mayonnaise and make it salad,taste and see if anything is needed to be added.
2)Remove meat from chicken,cut to smaller pieces and put 1/2 cup of the meat on bottom oven proof dish ( 13 cm diameter )then put on ….bit of cheese,gherkin,drizzle with chilli sauce(not to much),then one tablespoon coleslaw,pinch of salt & pepper and press down and repeat again all process.Last cover must be cheese,but not to much.(if you want drizzle on top of it …bit of chilli sauce)
3)I bowl whisk eggs and pour over the meat.Put to preheat oven on 200 C (electric) (fan 180 C) and cook until gold or set up.
PS This meat you can eat cold or warm.And don’t forget a beer.