Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 6 x eggs(lightly beaten)
- 4 -6 x slices of continental brown bread
- 1 Tbls butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 3-4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1-2 Tbls fresh chives (chopped very fine ) or parsley
- 3-4 x slices of cheese ( your favourite )
1) Put bread into toaster,then smear both sides with garlic clove,meanwhile heat butter over medium heat,add eggs,season with salt and pepper,make crumbled eggs your way.Top each slice of bread with egg, cheese and sprinkle with chives or garnish with parsley.
PS.You will be very surprise how tasty is this.