Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 280 g tuna in tin ( drain )
- 1 x chick peas in tin(don't rinse,just strain) )
- 1 x small iceberg lettuce(cut to bite size)
- 1/2 x lebanese cucumber(washed and shaved with skin on)
- 2 L fresh carrots ( cut to julliete )
- 3 x tomatoes (cut to vedges)
- 3/4 cups light mayonnaise
- 3/4 cups korn kernels (drained from tin )
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 3/4 cups red beans in tin(rinse under cold water)
1)Drain the tuna and leave on a plate.Carefully separate with fork.
2)In bowl mix washed lettuce and add chick peas,cucumber,red kidney beans,carrots,corn kernels,tomatoes,mayonnaise and salt and pepper,mix and add tuna.Very gently mix.
PS.This salad is very quick and very refresh in summer time.