Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 x packet of frozen ready -rolled puff pastry
- 1 x egg(lightly whisk with fork)
- 1 x jar of hazelnut spread
- 1 x tub of ice cream
- 1 x whiped cream
- 1 Tbls icing sugar(mixed with vanillin sugar)
- 1 x tin of mixed fruit in juice or your favour fruit
1)Cut each pastry into 4 squares,use a sharp knife to created a heart.Spread on bottom…bit of hazelnut and …bit of mixed fruit from tin( strained ).Brush the edges with egg and cover with another part of pastry.Press properly all edges,brush again with egg and transfer on lightly greased baking tray.
2)Bake on 200 – 180 C until is nice and golden.
3)Serve on its own just dusted with icing sugar or with cream and ice cream.