Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 1/2 cup cooked cool quinoa ( boil with the scraped seeds on a vanilla pod for 10 – 15 mins)
- 2 x eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 cup puréed raspberries, (frozen are fine)
- 1 1/2 cup toasted almond flakes
- 150 g white chocolate ( make sure it is gluten free)
Grease and line a slice pan and bring the oven to 170C degrees.
Boil and cool the Quinoa.
Beat the soft unsalted butter with sugar, when creamy in colour add the eggs and keep mixing.
Add the Quinoa and puréed raspberries, and continue mixing.
Finally add the dry ingredients.
Sprinkle the toasted almond flakes all over the slice.
Now pour into the slice pan and place into the oven for 30 to 40 mins, until golden brown.
Allow to cool.
Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. When completely melted pour over the top on the slice and spread over in an even layer. Pop in the fridge until it hardens. Then slice.
Hope you enjoy them.
Leave a Review
I’ve never cooked with quinoa, but that looks great. ^_^