Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 50 g caster sugar
- 2 x eggs
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup thick cream
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbls butter
- 2 Tbls caster sugar
1. Brush 6 ramekins with melted butter and sprinkle with caster sugar.
2. Place half the raspberries in a food processor. Process until smooth and push through a sieve. Set aside 30ml for the soufflé mix.
3. Cream the egg yolks with 25g of the sugar. Add the raspberry purée.
4. Whisk egg whites, adding in the other 25g sugar gradually until you have firm peaks.
5. Mix 1/3 of the egg whites into the yolk mix.
6. Fold in the rest of the egg white mix.
7. Spoon into prepared ramekins and bake at 190 for 12 minutes.
8. While they are baking whisk the cream with icing sugar, remaining raspberry purée and extra raspberries.
9. Sieve icing sugar over soufflés and serve immediately with cream.