Rated 4.83 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 500 g fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 x pieces of kransky sausages ( cut to small pieces )
- 2-3 pinches of vegeta seasoning
- 1 x medium tomatoes ( cut to small pieces )
- 1-2 clove garlic(crushed)
- 1 x frozen spinach (250 g )
- 1 Tbls of butter
- 1 x green capsicum ( cut to small pieces )
- 1 x packet of puff pastry
1) In a medium bowl mix ricotta cheese with kransky sausages,tomato,garlic,green capsicum and vegeta seasoning,mix all well,make mixture.
2) In a smaller pan heat butter over medium heat,add defrosted spinach and cook until spinach is soft.Leave it to cool then add to ricotta and gently mix.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
3) Take one sheet of puff pastry,cut into 4 pieces,put on hot sandwich make and top with little bit of mixture.Cover with another piece of puff pastry,close the sandwich make and cook until golden brown.
4) Serve hot or cold