Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 8 x english muffins
- 8 x eggs
- 1/2 x punnet cherry tomatoes
- 4 x strips of bacon
1. Spread spinach leaves evenly all over a flat metal tray.
2. Crack the eggs into the middle of the spinach leaves.
3. Cut cherry tomatoes in half and sprinkle over the top of eggs and spinach.
4. Place in steam oven for 16mins on 100 degrees.
5. Meanwhile cook the bacon in a pan, till crispy.
6. Toast muffins, and place the spinach/egg/tomatoes on top.
7. Serve with bacon on the side.
Leave a Review
great tasting and very healthy