Rated 4.25 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 300g g pumpkin
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 250 g baby spinach leaves (1 packet)
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 220 g haloumi
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 x bread rolls (slightly stale)
- 1 splash olive oil
- 1 splash balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 180Â°C. Cut up your pumpkin and place on a baking tray. Sprinkle with rosemary, season with pepper and sea salt and toss with a generous splash of olive oil. Roast for around 40 minutes, turning once. When the pumpkin is nice and golden brown, it’s done.
2. Cut the bread into 2cm cubes. Toss in a bowl with a splash of olive oil, garlic and a sprinkle of sea salt. Spread on a baking tray and place in the oven with pumpkin â€“ about 10-15 minutes until bread is golden and crispy. Take out of oven and rest for 10 minutes before assembling salad.
3. Cut the haloumi into 2cm cubes. Heat a frypan with some olive oil over a medium heat and fry the haloumi until golden. Drain on a plate covered with paper towels and put aside.
2. Combine spinach leaves and cherry tomatoes in a big salad bowl. Add pumpkin, croutons, and haloumi and toss to combine. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar, if desired.
Leave a Review
Nutritious and delicious!
Easy and scrumptious!