Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 400 g pumpkin, peeled and chopped
- 200 g parsnips, washed and chopped
- 300 g beetroot, peeled and chopped
- 100 g potato, peeled and chopped
- 8 Tbls olive oil
- 6 tspn lemon juice
- 1 tspn minced garlic
- 2 tspn dried thyme leaves
- 1 x salt to taste
- 1 x pepper to taste
Serves: 5-6, Prep: 20-25 mins, Cook: 30 mins
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a tray with foil. Or if cooking with a roast simply use the same tray as the roast.
2. Prepare the sauce by combining the lemon juice, olive oil, thyme leaves and minced garlic in a large bowl.
3. Place the vegetables in the sauce and toss to make sure they are coated very well.
4. Place the vegetables on the tray and top with salt and pepper. Roast them for 15 minutes. Turn the vegetables and then roast for a further 15 mins or until cooked through.
(If using different vegetables make sure that the weights are still the same).
Leave a Review
Very nice side dish.
Thank you so much! I’m also glad that another herb worked just as well, because I’ll remember that if I run out of thyme as well! And your photo looks amazing too by the way! XD