Rated 4.54 out of 5 based on 12 votes
- 1 x cauliflower (medium sized florets)
- 2 x small sweet potato (2cm cubes)
- 2 x golden beetroot (finely sliced using a mandolin)
- 2 x long red chilli (finely sliced)
- 4 x spring onion (finely sliced)
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1/2 bunch mint (picked leaves)
- 1/2 bunch parsley (picked leaves)
- 1/2 bunch garlic chives (sliced to 2cm lengths)
- 1/2 cup goats cheese (crumbled)
- 1/2 cup pepitas (roasted)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 60 ml olive oil
- 30 ml sherry vinegar
- 2 Tbls pomegranate molasses
- 3 Tbls sumac
- 30 ml vegetable oil
1. Pre-heat oven to highest temperature: 250-260 degrees. Combine cauliflower, sweet potato, vegetable oil and sumac in a large mixing bowl. Toss to coat. Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes until slightly charred and edges are crispy.
2. Pomegranate Dressing: Combine Olive Oil, Sherry Vinegar & Pomegranate Molasses in a screw top jar, shake and season with salt and pepper.
3. Combine rest of ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add dressing and toss again.
Leave a Review
This looks awesome. I’ve just started getting into pomegranate so looking forward to trying this. Thanks!
looks amazing – this is on the menu for this week for sure!
Wow looks fantastic!
This looks just lovely! I will be definitley making this soon!