Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 375 g good quality white chocolate
- 130 g thickening cream
- 1-2 Tbls rose water
- 150 g pistachios
1. chop the chocolate to small pieces and place in a bowl
2. heat the cream to almost boiling point and add the rose water (how much defends on your flavour and the brand you are using. you don’t want it taste like soap…)
3. pour over the chocolate and leave for 2 minutes to melt
4. mix until it’s combined and has a nice shine
5. put in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours (better to leave over night)
6. grind the pistachios in a food processor and place in a bowl
7. when ready to roll, have a cup of boiling water to help release the chocolate from the parisian spoon.
8. warm up the spoon in the water then create a chocolate ball, place in the pistachios bowl and roll around to cover it completely. set aside.
9. continue till the all chocolate is rolled (if it’s getting too soft to work with, just place in fridge for 1/2 an hour and continue after).
10. keep in fridge
Leave a Review