Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 400 g head broccoli
- 350 g white cabbage
- 200 g salami sliced to strips
- 1 x red chilli,seeds remove
- 2 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 350 g pasta penne (dry )
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 40 g grated parmesan
- 80 g toasted pine nuts
- 4 x anchovy fillets (optional )
- 1 x lemon
1) Bring a saucepan of salty water to the boil over high heat.Meanwhile cut broccoli into florets,wash,dry.Cabbage shredded,salami cut to strips,chilli remove seeds and finely sliced,anchovy chop finely (if you add to pasta )garlic peel and crush.
2) Cook pasta as directed on a packet.Heat oil in a large fraying pan over medium high heat,add salami,chilli,anchovy and garlic and cook,stir for 2-3 minutes or until fat from salami release.Add cabbage and cook for 2 minutes.Add broccoli, little bit of water and cook 2-3 minutes or until broccoli is soft,but still crunchy.Add cooked pasta heated through,add pine nuts and cheese.Squeeze over lemon juice and drizzle with a little extra oil to serve.