Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 400 g cooked potatoes with skin on
- 220 g continental flour
- 1 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 2 tspn baking powder
- 400 g salami (grated on grater on biggest holes )strasburg or polish salami etc... )
- 1-2 tspn salt
- 2 handfuls marjoram(crushed with your hands)
- 1 L oil for fry
- 2 x extra egg (lightly whisk with milk )
- 5 Tbls milk(could be skim)
- 1 x packet of bread - crumbs(375 g )
- 3 Tbls garlic(crushed)
- 5 - 6 x fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
- 1 x bottle of sweet chilli sauce
1)The cooked and peeled potatoes grate on grate on the biggest holes,put to a bowl and add shredded salami,flour,baking powder,egg,salt,garlic,marjoram and shallots,make mixture.Taste and see,i anything need to be added.If you think you like it more garlic,put more,but first taste.
2)In bowl whisk milk with 2 eggs.In another bowl keep bread-crumbs.
3)Take half of cup the mixture and with wet hands created crougetes,put to eggs and cover with bread-crumbs.When you have all done just fry them in oil in pan on medium heat,but very slowly.Keep turning them until all gold.Put them on paper towel take it the excess of oil.
4)Serve as just that with sweet chilli sauce or with home made coleslaw or any vegetable salad.
PS.This recipe is very cheap,nice and any one can do it.
Leave a Review