Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 450 g potatoes,peeled and chopped in cross
- 425 L salmon (in can drained)
- 2 cups fresh bread-crumbs or more
- 1/2 cup heins salad cream
- 1/4 cup cheese chedar (grated )
- 1 x egg
- 2 Tbls fresh chives (finely chopped)
- 1 x freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 x olive oil for fry
1)Cook potatoes in a saucepan with water until tender.Drain and mash.Cool.
2)In bowl combine potatoes with salmon,1 cup of bread-crumbs,salad cream,cheese,egg,chives and pepper,mix well,make mixture.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.Form into 10 patties and press into remaining bread-crumbs coat.Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
2)Grease lightly baking tray,transfer the patties on and bake in preheated oven on 190 C (fan forced )for about 20minutes or until golden brown.
3)Serve on a plate with your favor vegetable salad.
Leave a Review
Salmon patties, yum~!