Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x sheet frozen puff pastry - thawed
- 1 x can of red salmon or pink salmon ( drained 415 g )
- 1 cup corn kernels (drained )
- 1 cup tasty cheese grated
- 150 ml milk
- 1 cup fresh green shallots (finely chopped )
- 6 x eggs
1) Preheat oven to 180 C (fan).Lightly grease 20 x 20 cm square non – stick baking pan.Line tin with pastry (sides to ) and pressing into corners.Top with salmon,corn,sallots and cheese.( I make it layers )Pour over eggs wisked with milk.Bake for about 40 minutes or when insert skewer in the middle,come clean out it is bake it.Stand for 5 minutes,then cut.
2 ) Serve with vegetable salad
Leave a Review
Anna, I really like this recipe, so simple but also delicious!
Sarah that is very easy,simple and nice.Thank you for voting.