Rated 5 out of 5 based on 7 votes
- 20 x medium green prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 3 Tbls sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbls sambal oelek (fresh ground chilli)
- 1 x red chilli,sliced, for granish
1. Heat 1 tbs. of cooking oil in a non-stick fry pan. Cook prawn on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or until just turning pink. Season. Turn heat to low. Add the sweet chilli sauce and sambal oelek. Cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns are cooked through.
2. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves, fresh red chillies and lime wedges. Serve immediately.
Note: You can purchase Sambal Oelek from the Asian grocery shop. If you can’t find any sambal, use fresh red chillies, chopped or ground.
Leave a Review
Thank you, Donte! They are easy to make and really delicious. You won’t be dissapointed!
I cooked these prawns and it was a hit! So easy and delicious.
So so easy to cook, and really delicious.
Prawns and Chilli. This was very very nice.
So easy and very tasty!
Easy and delicious! Beautiful photo, as always!
tempting!! mmmm mmmmmm
Love your presentation