Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 8 x rashers shortcut bacon
- 2 cups barbecue chickin(shredded )
- 1/2 x iceberg lettuce ( shredded )
- 1 x large avocado( cut into half and spooned and mashed )
- 2 x large eggs ( boiled- cooled )
- 2 x medium tomatoes ( cut to small pieces )
- 2-3 Tbls mayonnaise
- 12 x slices of white toast bread
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
1) The bacon cut and fry in pan on medium heat until colour change,set aside.
2) In a medium bowl grate the eggs on biggest holes add mayonnaise,lettuce,avocado,chicken,tomatoe and little bit season with salt and pepper.Mix all together,taste,if anything need to be added.
3) Spread each slice of bread with the mixture,top with another slice of bread,cut into quarters and serve.
PS.This is very good for kids after school or light lunch in summer time.
Leave a Review
easy and delicious. Great anytime!!