Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 4- 5 x packets of scotch fingers biscuits
- 1 x jar of strawberry jam
- 1 x can of peaches in sirup ( 825 g )
- 1 L of milk
- 4 x sachets vanilla sugar (iga )
- 5 Tbls of vanilla custard ( heaped )
- 1 Tbls caster sugar
- 3-4 x tub of philadelphia cream cheese(spreadable)
- 6 Tbls icing sugar
- 3 x extra sachets of vanilla sugar
1)Make layers in rectangle spring-form.First put on bottom biscuits,then spread over jam,then pour over little bit of the liquid from peaches,again biscuits,then pour again liquid and then hot cooked custard,then sliced peaches again biscuits and last will be Philadelphia cream cheese.Decorate with grated chocolate.Leave in the fridge over night.
2)Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread:
Put cream cheese in a bowl add icing sugar and vanilla sugar and with electric mixer make smooth paste
In one cup dissolve custard,meanwhile bring into saucepan milk to boil,add 4 sachets vanilla sugar and 1 Tablespoon caster sugar add custard and cook until thick.
PS.The spring-form size is 37 cm long and 26 cm wide
Leave a Review
This looks nice Anna.
thank you Carole