Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 500 g seafood salad mix
- 3 x medium potatoes cook in skin
- 2 x green springs onions
- 1 cup cooked pasta
- 3/4 cups green frozen peas( cooked 3min.in microwave,then cooled )
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1/2 cup seafod mayonnaise
- 400 g cooked,cooled prawns (deveined)
- 2 x medium red capsicum (cut into small pieces )
1)Peel potatoes and cut them into small cubes,and add into a bowl,then add all others ingredients.Mix all together.Taste and see,if anything need to be added,
2)Serve on a plate,cold.
PS This is very quick and easy salad.You can put in whatever you like it.I do this way and come perfect.
Leave a Review
If I showed this to my mother she would go wild for it, she loves prawns!
Nell I make this prawns salad my way and honesty it is very delicious and you don’t need take anything with.Make you full.Thank you.