Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 x large bunch silverbeet, sliced
- 500 g mushrooms (sliced )
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 x spring onions, sliced
- 4 x large eggs
- 150 ml cream
- 150 ml milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan, gruyere or cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Slice silverbeet, musrooms, garlic and spring onions. Saute garlic, onions and mushrooms until mushrooms begin to cook. Add silverbeet and toss until wilted.
(I do this in the dish I’m about to bake in) Mix eggs, cream, milk and salt/pepper in the dish an add beet/mushroom mix. Carefully stir together to combine and make sure the beet is distributed evenly/there are no air pockets.
Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 40 minutes or until set in the middle and cheese is browned on top.
Makes a nice lunch served with a simple side salad.