Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x chicken
- 1 cup beer in a can
- 1 tspn dried chilli flakes
- 1 tspn dried garlic
- 1 tspn salt
- 1 tspn dried and ground anchovies
- 1 tspn black cracked pepper
- 2 Tbls olive oil
1. Crack open the beer and drink half.
2. Mix dry ingredients together.
3. Rub oil on chicken, coating completely. Rub on dry ingredients evenly coating.
4. Stick the beer can up the chickens butt.
5. Add assorted vegetables. (Using large and whole vegetables are better than smaller finely cut vegetables as the cooking process is longer than a normal roast chicken.)
6. Cook in a webber or closed lid BBQ for an hour, checking that it’s crisp and golden brown. If not ready in an hour, check every 15 minutes.
7. Remove beer can from chickens butt, use the juices in the bottom of the pan and any left over beer for the gravy.
8. Serve hot.
Leave a Review
Recently I have been seeing alot of chickens with cans up their butts, poor fellas…. but gees they taste good. Any recpie that starts with having to polish off half a can of beer seems like a great way to cook.