Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 4 x slices of bacon, diced
- 1/2 tspn mixed herbs
- 1 x salt to taste
- 1 x pepper to taste
- 4 x eggs
- 1 x dollop of nuttelex, or coconut oil, or olive oil
Serves: 2, Prep: 5 mins, Cook: 15 mins
1. Dice the bacon and set aside.
2. In a jug, whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper and herbs.
3. Put the nuttelex into a pan and melt it, then toss in half of the bacon pieces and cook. Once the bacon pieces are ready, remove the pan from the heat and pour over half the egg mixture, swirling the pan to spread it evenly.
4. Return the pan to the heat and turn it to low, allowing the top of the omelette to cook until just firm, whereupon you take an egg flipper and fold the omelette in half.
5. Slide the omelette onto a plate, and repeat with the rest of the egg mixture and bacon pieces.
6. Serve hot.
Leave a Review
Nell that is nearly same as my recipe.Some time I use smoked speck for better flavour.
I wonder if that’s a case of “great minds think alike”, XD.