Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1 tspn vegetable oil
- 1 x egg
- 2 Tbls dark soy sauce
- 1 Tbls light soy sauce
- 1 x small red capsicum diced
- 1/3 cup peas
- 1 x garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 x spring onions, thinly sliced, for garnish
1. Heat oil in the wok or frying pan on medium-high heat. Break the egg in the centre. When the eggs starts to set, stir-fry with all the vegetables and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the rice and toss all the contents of the wok together, then add dark and light soy sauce. Stir-fry for 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately and garnish with spring onions.
Leave a Review
Sarah the recipe is quick,nice and must be delicious.Thank you for that.I like it.
It’s a quick and tasty recipe for friend rice that also looks amazing and will no doubt taste amazing. Thank you for the recipe!
Thank you, Nell!