Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 600 g laucke bread mix ( including yeast )
- 1 x egg (lightly beaten with fork )
- 1 x jar of plums povidl spread (500 g )
- 1 x sachet of vanila sugar ( 8 g )
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup plain flour (for dusting working surface )
- 2-3 Tbls melted lard or oil
- 250 - 300 ml lukewater
- 1 x extra egg (lightly beaten with fork for brushing top of buns.
- 1 Tbls melted unsalted butter
1)Sift bread-mix into a bowl.In another small bowl dissolve yeast with little bit of water and add to bread-mix,add one egg,water and make nice elastic dough.If need more flour add ….bit of plain flour.Cover with tea towel and leave at warm place to rise.
2)Dust working surface with plain flour.Dough roll out into 2 cm high,cut small squares and fill each of them with plums povidl.Take the corners and stick them together and create little buns.
3)Grease baking tray with lard or oil and each bun brush all around with melted lard or oil to prevent to stick them together.Put the buns on tray,brush them with extra egg and leave rise ( 15 – 20 min. )
4)Bake them in preheated oven on 170 C until nice and golden brown.Still hot,brush them with melted unsalted butter.When they cooler,dust them with mixed icing sugar with vanilla sugar.Serve with your favor drink.
Leave a Review
Hi Snjezana.We call them buchty in czech republic.