Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 2 x poppyseed bagels, split
- 100 g thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 handful fresh greens (rocket, watercress, flat leaf parsley, basil, tiny bit mint)
- 1/3 cup low fat, natural yoghurt
- 15 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tspn lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tspn lemon zest
- 1/2 tspn honey
- 1 tspn dijon mustard
- 1 pinch freshly ground sea salt and black pepper
Whisk the lower 8 ingredients together in a small bowl until combined, smooth and creamy. Chill in fridge for a 2-3 hours to thicken.
Before using, sit out at room temperature for a few minutes and briefly stir.
Toast bagels. Add butter, greens, smoked salmon and aioli.
Note: you can store the aioli in the fridge for a couple of days
Leave a Review
Thanks so much Snjezana