Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 x 250 g light philadelphia cream cheese
- 4 -6 x round bread - rolls
- 1 x 200 g packet of smoked salmon slices
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1-2 Tbls fresh green dill finely chopped
- 1 x punnet cherry tomatoes
- 100 g crispy bacon with caramelised onion and parmesan dip
- 1 x little bit of parsley for garnish
1)Slice the bread-rolls in half,so you will have round flat parts.with your hand press the rolls down,make them flat and put them into toaster and toast until golden,cool down.
2)In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese with dip,make mixture.Add chopped salmon,dill,season with salt and pepper,mix well.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
3)Spread the mixture over the bread-rolls,garnish with pieces of sliced tomatoes and parsley.
4)Serve on a plate on its own.
PS.This is very quick,easy,healthy and yummy.
Leave a Review
I made something similar with ricotta an tuna but this one sounds good, great for finger food parties
Yes Vesna this is absolutely great finger food parties and is delicious.I agree with you.Every one come to ours house love it.Thank you.