Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 250 g cream cheese philadelphia spreadable
- 200 g smoked salmon cut to small pieces
- 3 tspn seafod mayonnaise
- 3 x stalks green shallots (finely cut ) )
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 5 x egg (lightly beaten with fork )
- 1 tspn olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 x french stick ( cut diagonally ...1 cm high )
1)In pan heat oil and make 2 omelets from eggs.Cool and cut into small pieces.
2)In bowl mix cream cheese,salmon,mayonnaise,shallots,black pepper and cool eggs.Taste and season with ….bit of salt.
3)French stick put on baking tray and put under grill for few minutes and bake until nice and golden.Cool.
4)Spread the mixture on cold french stick or bread roll and serve.
PS.This is good for lunch in summer time.
Leave a Review
Yum! Great for lunch!
Nell this recipe is really quick,healthy and cheap and delicious.