Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 x packed of wholegrain thin bread wraps
- 1 x bag fresh 4 leafs salad mix
- 1 x packet of smoked salmon sliced
- 1 x packed of chunky dip - roasted pumpkin with cashew
- 1 x tandori chicken dip
- 1/2 cup fresh dill - washed and chopped very fine
- 1/2 cup philladelphia cream cheese (optional )
1) In a lager bowl mix chopped salmon with both dips,dill and cream cheese.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
2) Each wrap warm in microwave for 5 second(easy to roll up) and then spread the mixture over,toss with little bit of salad and wrap.
3)Serve with green grapes or tomatoes
PS.This is very delicious in summer time for lunch