Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 400 g dark chocolate
- 200 g marshmellows, roughly chopped
- 100 g hazelnuts, crushed
- 1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 4/5 x shortbread biscuits
Serves 10-12, preparation time 10-15 minutes, chill time 1hr, overall time 1hr 10-15 minutes
1. Prepare a slice pan either with baking paper or gladwrap, set aside.
2. Chop up the marshmellows and combine in a big bowl with hazelnuts, coconut and biscuit pieces. Stir thoroughly to combine.
3. Break the chocolate into small pieces and then melt, either over the stove top or in the microwave.
4. Pour the chocolate over the other ingredients and stir through thoroughly.
5. Pour mixture into the slice pan, making sure all gaps are filled and the mix is pressed together firmly.
6. Chill for at least an hour and then chop up into smaller pieces to serve.