Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 100 g extra firm tofu - cubed
- 1 tspn smoked paprika powder
- 1 pinch tumeric powder
- 1/2 tspn seasalt
- 1 x smaller onion - chopped
- 1 clove of garlic - chopped
- 1 x big or 2 middle sized champignons - cubed
- 20 x cl soy cream (available at online vegan stores)
- 1 splash yalumba chardonny
- 300-350 ml soy milk
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes (avail. at coles)
- 50 g vegusto piquante cheese (avail. at vegan online stores)
- 1/2 x beef style stock cube from massels
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 tspn sweet paprika powder
- 1 x small bunch of fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 splash sunflower oil
- 3/4 x package organic spaghetti pasta
Heat some sunflower oil into a pot and start to fry the tofu cubes. Fry until golden brown.
Add the onion and garlic and fry for one minute. Then add the mushroom and fry for further 2 min. Stir regular and turn the heat down to middle heat. Everything should look golden brown and should smell awesome delicous.
Deglaze with the wine and soy cream. Give it a good stir to combine everything.
Add the cheese, soy milk and stock cube. Stir well and simmer for 2 min.
Add the nutritional yeast flakes. Its also time for the nutmeg, paprika powder. Mix all very well and give it a slight simmer for 5 min.
Finish the sauce with the parsley. Turn off the heat, stir well and season with seasalt. The pasta should also be done by now — plate up and ENJOY
Leave a Review
we like the spaghetti carbonara.