Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1/2 x middle sized onion - chopped
- 1 x big clove of garlic - halfed and sliced
- 5 x kalamata olives - sliced
- 5 x green olives - sliced
- 2 Tbls capers, chopped
- 2 Tbls sliced sun dried tomatoes
- 10 x button mushrooms - sliced & quartered
- 6 x cherry tomatoes - halfed
- 1 x small bunch parsley - chopped
- 1 Tbls tomato paste
- 1 splash yulamba riesling or chardonnay
- 1/2 tspn chilli powder
- 2 splashes olive oil
- 1/2 x package spaghetti
- 1 pinch seasalt for seasoning
Heat some olive oil into a frying pan and add the onion and garlic.
Fry until slightly golden.
Add the olives, capers and sun dried tomatoes and fry for 2 min. Add the mushrooms and fry for further 2 min — add the tomato paste and chilli powder – stir well and deglaze with the wine. Turn the heat down to a simmer. Stir occasionally. When the pasta is done, add the parsley and cherry tomatoes + a little splash of the caper water – stir well and turn off the heat. season with seasalt if you like.
Add the pasta.
Add another splash of olive oil and stir well to combine!
Plate up and ENJOY