Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 8 x small zucchinis+flowers - fine sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic , sliced
- 5 x green olives - sliced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 pinch seasalt
- 1/2 x a package organic spaghetti
I planted some zucchinis for the first time and harvested my first ones.
I wanted to make a pasta dish with it wat is simple and delicous.
Here it is:
Heat some Olive oil into a frying pan and add your Zucchini. Fry for 5 min and add the garlic and olives. Stir and fry for further 3 min. Turn off the heat. Add the spaghetti and chopped parsley, add a bit more Olive oil, stir very well and plate up!
Leave a Review
Angela this is very healthy.I grow zucchini at home to.That must be delicious.I like it.
Thanks a lot Anna
I love my homegrown zucchinis — the taste is so much better, more intense!