Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 3 x betel leaves
- 30 g cooked spanner crab meat or any other variety of crab.
- 10 x vietnamese mint leaves
- 5 x coriander sprigs, picked
- 2 x kaffir lime leaves, chiffonade
- 10 g pomelo
- 1 x lime, juiced
- 1 tspn chilli jam
- 5 g crispy shallots to garnish
Place betel leaves on plate, mix crab, mint, coriander, lime leaf, pomelo, lime juice. Place evenly on each leaf, top with chilli jam and crispy shallots.
Leave a Review
What a gorgeous photo and it looks like a mouthful of yumminess!! I’ve never actually heard of Betel leaves before…. just wondering is there a particular place that you get them from? Do they have a bitter taste like witlof or fairly subtle? If I couldn’t find Betel leaves, what other leaves would you substitute it with as I would love to try your recipe?