Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 1 x can chickpeas, drained and rinsed and drained again
- 4 x rice cakes
- 1 x small tomato, washed and sliced
- 1 tspn ground cumin
- 1 tspn ground coriander
- 3 Tbls (generous) tofutti sour supreme
- 1/2 x lemon, freshly squeezed
• Process the chickpeas, vegan sour cream and lemon juice in a food processor. Scrape the sides and pay attention to the area under the blade –this is usually where you get not so processed bits and pieces. Transfer into a bowl.
• Add the remaining ingredients; parsley, cumin, coriander and salt.
• Spread evenly and generously over rice cakes. Top with sliced tomatoes and enjoy!
Leave a Review
Sounds very healthy and light.