Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 x can of spicy malasa chickpeas
- 1 x can of corn kernels(drained)
- 1 x large carrots
- 1 cup red cabbage(sredded)
- 1 cup whole mayonnaise
- 3 L tomatoes (cut to vedges)
1) Cucumber wash and peel with skin on, with vegetable peeler and add to big bowl,same do with carrot,( but carrot peel )Tomatoes cut to vedges and add to bowl to.Then add chickpeas with sauce,corn(drained),cabbage,mayonnaise,salt and pepper and mix all well.
2 ) Now taste and see if anything need to be added.
PS.This salad is very good in summer time.It is very quick,easy and really delicious.You can eat just as that or with grilled fish.