Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 500 g spinach ( 2 packets)
- 5 x eggs, beaten
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1 sprig butter ( greasing baking dish)
1. Grease an 8×8 (or large enough for mixture to rest flat) glass baking dish.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. Mix together spinach, eggs, garlic, turmeric, salt and pepper.
4. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until mixture has set.
6. Allow to cool slightly.
7. Cut into small squares.
8. Use a spatula to remove squares from pan.
9. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.
Toast squares once defrosted and eat with any meal. Smoked salmon, Lemon & avocado or at the bottom of a salad & mozzarella stack.
10. To make a whole loaf of this bread, triple the ingredients and pour into a well buttered loaf pan.
11.Place loaf pan on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350°F.