Rated 4.6 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 500 g champignons(clean and peel)big ones
- 200 g cheese(blue vien)
- 200 g edam cheese(shredded on bigger holes )
- 2 L eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 1 x red capsicum, chopped
- 1 x green capsicum, chopped
- 50 g salami (grated on grater on biggest holes )strasburg or polish salami etc... )
1)Mushrooms clean and peel and divide to 250 g and keep separate,because you will fill them with two different fillings.
2)In bowl mix together blue cheese with egg and half red and half green capsicum.( not seeds)Fill the mushrooms and put them on baking – pan,lightly drizzle with oil,but not to much.
3)In another bowl mix Edam cheese with egg and red capsicum,green capsicum and salami.Fill the rest of mushrooms and put to same baking – pan.Put to oven and bake on 170 C or until nice and gold.Serve with toast and vegetables.
PS.This could be quick lunch,but not every one love blue cheese.The best is serve next day cold and with beer or your favour drink.