Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 1 x white round cobb ( 450 g )or homemade cob
- 1 x small block chedar cheese( cut into small pieces )
- 1 x kransky sausages (cut into circle )
- 1 x small amount of butter
- 1 x your favourite seasoning or herbs
- 1 x egg (boiled in water )
- 1 x green capsicum ( cut to smaller pieces)
1)Cut bread into square,but don’t cut bottom.The cutting space fill with kransky,cheese,capsicum and egg.Simply your favourite food.
2)Spread the top with garlic butter or your favourite herb-butter.Oil some aluminium foil and wrap the bread with the oil facing down.Bake fot about 25 minutes on 180 degrees.Then open and bake until golden brown.
3)Serve on its own or with vegetable salad.
Leave a Review
Straightforward and delicious, I love it!
Thank you Nell.It takes a little work,but it’s worth it.
Thank you Sarah.
looks fantastic I love the impact!
Thank you Jason.