Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 4 -6 x single breast fillets
- 6 x heinz frankfurts ( halved long way )
- 3 x eggs ( lightly beaten in bowl and make it in pan omellete)
- 1/2 cup dijonnaise mustard
- 1 Tbls herbs & garlic seasoning ( from iga supermarket )
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 L vegetable stock
- 6 L gherkins (cut long way )
- 2 L fresh carrots ( cut to julliete )
- 3 x heaped (tbsp corn flour mixed with 200 ml water)
- 50 g butter ( for broccoli )
- 1 Tbls parisian essence
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 2 x fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
1)Breast fillets cut and make it butterfly,tenderise and make it bigger and thinner.Season with herbs and garlic seasoning,black pepper and spread on little of mustard,put on strip of omellete ,frankfurst,carrots,gherkin and make roulade.Use kitchen string to hold the meat together.Heat oil in pan on medium heat and fry meat all around until brown.Pour in vegetable stock and cook until soft.
2) Take the meat out,keep in cookware dish and make it gravy from sauce.Pour in corn flour mixed with water and cook until thicker.You can strain the gravy,but you will lost all seasoning.Make it gravy darker put a few drops of parisian essence.
3)Remove the string from meat and keep in same dish.
4)Potatoes cook in salty water in skin on until cooked.Drain.
5) Broccoli wash,separate,season with salt and cook in pan with butter on medium heat until nice and crunchy.
6)Serve on the a plate,decorate with shallots,capsicum,broccoli etc….
PS.The meat is the best to cut next day when is cold,because you can see beautiful design.
Leave a Review
One of my favourites!!!
Anna, I am full but glass of wine is so tempting , by the way good dish, keep cooking
Thank you Vesna.Glass of vine is always delicious.Special red one.