Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 4 x chicken breast
- 120g x brie cheese
- 1 bag x baby spinach
- 1 x clove garlc crushed
- 8 x slices prosciutto
- 2 x olive oil
1. Lay chicken breasts out on chopping board. Use something heavy and flat…to tenderise and flatten the meat.
2. In the middle of chicken breast, place the garlic (evenly disbursed between each breast), spinach and about 30g of the brie cheese.
3. Starting at one end of the chicken breast, roll the chicken breast up, so the contents in enclosed.
4. Wrap 2 pieces of prosciutto around each breast and use a toothpick to keep in place.
5. Warm half the oil in frying pan, and add chicken.
6. Lightly sear, just added light colour to the chicken (for approx 5 mins cooking time).
7. Remove from pan and add to baking dish. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
8. Place in pre-warmed over (180 degrees) and cook for 20mins.
9. Serve with grilled asparagus and baked honey purple carrots.