Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x french stick
- 150 g butter
- 3 Tbls mustard
- 5 x boiled eggs,cool and chop
- 5-6 x gherkins,chopped
- 1 x red capsicum ( cut to small pieces )
- 1 x green capsicum ( cut to small pieces )
- 260 g country ham from aldi supermarket,cut to small pieces
- 150 g cheese in jar (chese spread)
- 1-2 pinch fresh ground black pepper
1) With electric mixer mix in a bowl butter,cheese and mustard for about 5 – 10 second or until nice and smooth,add gherkins,both capsicums,ham and eggs.Season with black pepper,mix well.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
2) Cut the French stick lengthways,remove the soft white stuff and fill up with the mixture.Do same with second part of stick(remove the soft part to ) and cover the filled stick.Then wrap with cooking plastic foil and leave in fridge over night.
3) Next day make slices ( 2 cm thick )
PS.This is good lunch in summer time or good for kids after school
Leave a Review
I like the idea Anna
Thank you Angela.This is good for kids after school or lunch or when you have visitors
Sounds very tasty, Anna. These would be a great after school snack for kids!
Definitely Sarah and thank you
I will definitely make them and cook them in the oven for a few minutes. I like them slightly toasted.