Rated 4.92 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 600 g mushrooms with bigger head
- 200 g gipsy bacon (cut to small pieces )
- 200 g barbecue chicken ( finely chopped )
- 2 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 2 Tbls fresh bread crumbs
- 150 g mozzarela cheese (shredded )
- 1 x brown or red onions ( chopped )
- 2 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 1 Tbls sweet mustard
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tbls dry sweet paprika (powder )
1)The mushrooms clean and peel.
2)Heat little bit oil in frying pan and add bacon,fry until bacon change colour.Add chicken meat,stir add onion,garlic and fry for about….3minutes.Add paprika,stir and take it off from the stove.Cool then add mustard,bread-crumbs and eggs.Season with salt and pepper,mix well make a mixture.
3)Fill each head with the mixture,sprinkle with cheese and put on lightly greased baking tray.Bake in preheated oven on 180 C or until the top is golden.
4)Serve on a plate on its own or with vegetable salad.
Leave a Review
Healthy and delicious!
Yes this very yummu
this is a complete meal, indeed
VERY FILLING VESNA
These stuffed mushrooms absolutely stuffed me with delight! They were beautiful and I am astonished by your talent!
thank you Lily Tii