Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 can x sanitariums tender pieces in onion gravy
- 1 small can x bamboo shoots
- 1 x carrot, sliced
- 1/2 x red onion, sliced
- 1 small x broccoli head
- 1/2 x green capsicum - cubed or sliced
- 1 small x pok choy - cut into small pieces
- 1 big clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 Tbls fresh grated ginger
- 2 Tbls sesame oil
- 1 Tbls potato starch or corn flour
- 1 x mussels beef style stock cube
- 1-2 cup filtered water
- 1 splash shoyu or soy sauce
- 1 tspn black sesame seeds
- 1 tspn sesame seeds
- 2 bowl x cooked yasmin rice
- 1 splash sunflower oil
Prepare all you veggies.
Add the tender pieces into a sieve and wash the gravy away —
we only need the tender pieces!
Heat the 2-3 tbsp of sesame oil mixed with a splash of sunflower oil into a woc
and add the broccoli and carrots – fry for 3 min.
Add the onion, pok-choy, capsicum and bamboo and fry for further 2 min on
Now add the vegan meat + stir well together. Also add the ginger, garlic and a good splash of Shoyu or soy sauce.
Add the water and stock cube. Use the Aussie brand “Mussels” — the beef and chicken stock cubes are vegan! Thicken the sauce with the potato starch or corn flour. MIx one tbsp with a bit of water, stir well and add to the woc — stir well to combine!
Let it simmer for 5 min than turn off the heat.
Serve withYasmin Rice.
Leave a Review
ooopsie I rated this 5 stars but it came up as 4 1/2 sorry…
Oh that happens to me several times as well!
Thanks for your vote Sarah