Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1x85 g packet port wine jelly
- 1x85 g packet mango jelly
- 1x85 g packet raspberry jelly
- 1x400 g jam roll, sliced
- 1x800 g can peach slices
- 1 x punnet strawberries, hulled, sliced, plus extra to decorate
- 1 cup cherries
- 750 ml bought thick custard
- 300 ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1 x ripe mango, thinly sliced
1. Prepare the jelly according to packet instructions, refrigerate until set. Cut into cubes.
2. Place the jam rolls in the base of a 3L shallow glass bowl, pressing onto the base. Top with half of the peach slices and drizzle 1/2 cup of peach juice. Layer with jelly cubes, strawberries, and remaining peach slices. Drizzle the custard over the top.
3. Spoon the whipped cream over the trifle and top with strawberries, cherries, red currants and mango slices. Place in the fridge until required.
Leave a Review
Beautiful presentation and once again delicious!