Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 4 x kiwi fruit, peeled, washed, chopped
- 1 x pomegranate, seeded in water
- 2 x bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 x royal gala apple, peeled. cored. chopped
- 1/3 cup kale ( center ribs and stems removed)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup cold water
1. Place water and kale leaves in a blender and blend for 30 seconds. Add orange juice, apple, bananas and ice cubes. Pulse a few times before blending on high until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into glasses and top generously with pomegranate seeds. Garnish with mint leaves.
Leave a Review
This is sooo good sis! My skin was glowing after drinking this. Thank you.
Love it !!!!!!